Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm drowning . . .

I know this blog is new . . . and for the most part just an update page for NathanJamesNorman.com, but I'm drowning right now.

Kristin and I are buying a home (which will then need a boatload of work)! Seminary work continues to be rather demanding (especially Hebrew class). I'm trying to steer the youth ministry in a new direction (developing teen-leaders, and adult leaders along the way). I just started up the college group. And a few other things are going on now that will have to be revealed at another time.

I'm drowning!

So . . . I'm sorry The Shade hasn't been updated. I really do have some awesome things down the road . . . and I'm certainly not abandoning it. Until I can return, you can always catch yourself up on my rantings over at my church blog.

Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment